September 23, 2014
You can do it all. Every day you balance perfectly the responsibilities of work and family. From meetings and practices, to shopping and organizing, you are the glue that holds it all together. You fight the battle we call daily life and you relish in the small victories. However, when you look in the mirror at night you can see that the stress of the everyday has taken its toll on your skin. But you no longer have to live with the proof of a busy life on your face. You can regain your youthful, worry free appearance. Dr. Wagner has been helping people just like you change the face they see in the mirror, not with surgery, but with the latest innovations in skin rejuvenation therapy. Make an appointment with Dr. Wagner at Eccella Smiles today. Eccella Smiles is more than a dentist office, it’s a comprehensive wellness center dedicated to helping you look and feel your best. Eccella Smiles is conveniently located in Jacksonville Beach, FL, close to St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, Atlantic Beach, and Neptune Beach.
Choices in Skin Rejuvenation Therapy
Dr. Wagner can offer you the latest in skin rejuvenation therapies including:
- Botox- This popular medicationis injected into muscles in the face to improve the appearance of crow’s feet and frown lines between the eyebrows and on the forehead.
- Obagi- These therapies can improve signs of skin aging and skin conditions like age spots, rough skin, redness, yellowish complexion and discoloration.
- Skin Medica – Skin care therapy made from antioxidants and retinoid that repair the natural appearance of your skin by helping to prevent free radical damage.
- Vivite- Skin care therapy thatexfoliates, hydrates and protects your skin. These products contain glycolic acid which helps promote the skin’s natural production of hyaluronic acid and collagen.
Skin Rejuvenation Therapy in Jacksonville, FL
Inevitably, time, stress and age will cause our naturally healthy skin cells to break down. Luckily, there are many treatments readily available to restore your skin’s natural beauty. You have worked hard to achieve your goals, now you can let Dr. Wagner’s skin rejuvenation therapies work hard to renew your appearance. Experience and enjoy the refreshing confidence that comes with skin rejuvenation therapy. Make an appointment with Dr. Wagner at Eccella Smiles today. The experienced team at Eccella Smiles is waiting on your call. Eccella Smiles proudly serves patients throughout Jacksonville Beach, FL, St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach and surrounding communities.
May 17, 2013
Do any of these symptoms fit your current state?
- Constant clicking and popping in the jaw
- Problems with opening and closing your mouth (a stiff jaw)
- Constant pain in the jaw, face, neck, shoulders, or back
- Often waking up with a sore throat, dry mouth, or headache
- Ringing or pressure in the ears
- Teeth that ache
- Vertigo (dizziness)
If one or more of these sound familiar, you may be suffering from TMJ disorder, which is short for temporomandibular joint disorder. Your jaw moves so fluidly thanks to these small joints, which are located in front of both ears; they work in rhythm with facial muscles, ligaments, and nerves to accommodate all the motions you make on a daily basis. However, when these joints become even slightly misaligned due to stress, injury, or issues such as bruxism (teeth grinding), it can cause debilitating pain, as well as other serious problems. This is called TMJ disorder, and while not all practices offer treatment for the condition, your local dentist in Jacksonville Beach has extensive training in treating these sorts of issues.
When you come in for an appointment, your dentist will first perform a thorough examination on your teeth and jaw in order to determine whether TMJ disorder is the true cause of your discomfort. Once he’s confirmed his diagnosis, there are multiple ways to effectively treat the condition. Neuromuscular dentists will often work to realign your bite and restore the tooth to their optimal position. Once the jaw has been repositioned, pain that occurred due to that imbalance should disappear. Other dentists rely on custom-made oral appliances that can help alleviate teeth grinding, which is one of the main causes of TMJ disorder.
Your local dentist in Jacksonville Beach can offer experienced assistance in effectively treating TMJ disorder. We also serve the areas of Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, and beyond.